Monday, 3 October 2011

Why is Priyanka Chopra feeling grateful?

It is one of those rare days when celebs tweet about what they do on a day to day basis, besides films and that is exactly what actor Priyanka Chopra did a couple of days back.

She was quite regular on Twitter initially for a couple of months, but since the past few days she has been tweeting irregularly. Periodically she tweets asking her fans about random stuff and this time, she spoke about how grateful she was feeling towards life in general.

She tweeted, "I'm grateful that I have a functional body and I'm grateful I have people who love me all around me. I'm grateful that I come to work everyday, that my dad's face lights up when he sees me, no matter how he's feeling, that ma starts up for me."

Well, as long as you have people around you to love you, on or off the screen, we guess it is all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment