
Many Bollywood celebs are known to be chain-smokers and few of them had taken oaths to quit smoking earlier, but they simply couldn’t get rid of the habit. Shahrukh Khan tops the list of such stars, in spite of his innumerable efforts, the superstar can’t do without a smoke. However, now the actor confesses about his bad habit and also claims that he's planning to give it up post the release of Ra.One.
SRK’s ambitious project Ra.One claims to have ten evils in the world and smoking is also an evil which affects the health of an individual. Talking about the same, SRK said, “I want to give up smoking and will soon do that. Even my daughter keeps on asking me when am I going to quit it. However, I will give up the habit after Ra.One releases.”
SRK is extensively promoting the flick and also believes that it’s important for few movies like Ra.One to be marketed on a larger scale.
No comments:
Post a Comment