Friday, 30 September 2011

Salman Khan wants to lock David Dhawan in Bigg Boss house!

Salman Khan will be seen co-hosting the most controversial show on TV with Sanjay Dutt. There are 14 inmates, who will go through the test of patience. Salman claims that even he is not aware of the names, but they will be revealed on the opening episode of Bigg Boss. However, the superstar wishes to see David Dhawan in the house, during the last episodes of the show.

On being asked about a person, who's name he would suggest to be a Bigg Boss inmate, Salman quickly said, “I want to see David Dhawan in the house during the last three weeks. He eats a lot and in the house, during
the last few days, people go on a diet as they are provided with lesser food. David eats anywhere and anytime, even in restaurants he keeps on looking at everyone’s dish (he chuckled)”

“I want David to be fit and fine. I would really like it if he controls his weight and looks after his health,” concluded Salman.

No comments:

Post a Comment