Thursday, 22 September 2011

Kangna Ranaut is dating an English scientist!

Recently on Simi Garewal's chat show, actor Kangna Ranaut revealed the love of her life. On the show when Kangna was asked if she was seeing someone, she was initially reluctant but later spoke her heart out about the new man in her life.

She said, "Yes, I'm in a relationship and he is a very nice guy. I know him for one and a half years now. It's a new relationship but it's a long distance one. But then it's not something which is going to soon lead to marriage. Because that's not what I want right now in life."

She further added, "I have never been with somebody for so long. My relationships didn't last for more than six months. He is a doctor and a scientist, but very romantic, and he is a very good musician. Every time he played for me has been amazing, yeah, magical."

Seems like Kangy doesn't want to hide her English connection anymore, right Kangna?

No comments:

Post a Comment