Sunday, 25 September 2011

I don't have a strategy to be in Bollywood: Ayesha Takia

Ayesha Takia is not only a vivacious actress, but has also charmed many by her thought-provoking performance in ‘Dor’ directed by Nagesh Kukunoor. Now, the hit Jodi is all set to bestow upon audience another interesting story with their upcoming movie ‘Mod’. However, the actress claims that she has no strategy when it comes to surviving in Bollywood and only goes by interesting scripts.

Ayesha, who graced the Mumbai Dainik Bhaskar Office to promote her new film, said that she is excited to be a part of this project and her family is very supportive when it comes to her career. “I never had any strategy when it comes to Bollywood and as an actor I always believed in what excited me. Even my family has been supportive towards me,” she explained.

Mod, a romatic thriller directed by Nagesh Kuknoor, will hit the theatres on October 7. MTV VJ Ranvijay Singh and Ayesha Takia will be seen in lead roles.

No comments:

Post a Comment